Fund Managers (2)
A leading financial services firm and long-time Association Corporate Member is seeking two experienced Fund Managers for two series of annual funds.
The first two funds for each series are set relatively small at $50 million to facilitate launching the funds quickly in 2017. Funds in both series will be launched annually in the $100 – 250 million range, depending on market conditions.
The Fund Managers will have have a minimum of 10 years direct experience in funds business development, funds management, and in raising funds from high net worth individuals and institutions. The Fund Managers will have their own book of their existing network of investors contacts that can be brought to the firm.
- Each Fund Manager is tasked to raise a minimum of $50 Million in 2017 for their Fund
- Bring in a 'book of business' to the firm with an existing list of potential investors
- Maintain relationships with investors & clients
- Network at various events
- An existing network and contact list of investors that can be brought across to the firm
- Direct experience in raising funds including investments from high net worth individuals and institutions
- Minimum 10 years of experience in funds business development and fund management
- Very strong communication and networking skills
- Sound understanding of fund structures and compliance